Senior Consultant / Writer
Mike brings more than 25 years of experience to his work in developing compelling donor communications for a range of nonprofits.
Mike’s experience includes planning and writing case statements and related materials for many major fundraising campaigns, among them, billion-dollar comprehensive campaigns for Rutgers University and City of Hope Cancer Center.
Along with research and writing content for these projects, Mike has conducted focus group research, helped shape messaging strategies, and collaborated with designers on creative concepts.
Previously he worked as a writer and project manager at Kelsh Wilson Design and for Drexel University.
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Washington, D.C.
- Norwood-Fontbonne Academy
- Chautauqua Institution
- JEVS Human Services
- Washington School for Girls
- IECA Foundation
- National Women’s History Museum
- Zion Baptist Church
- B.A. in English – Lehigh University
- M.A. in English – Lehigh University