Bailey serves as a Project Manager on the development team of Schultz & Williams. In this role, she is responsible for liaising between clients and the S&W team; assisting in campaigns; ensuring smooth and efficient project implementation; and assisting in developing the highest quality of work from the S&W team. Bailey is especially passionate about helping nonprofits become as effective and successful as they can be, so that the communities they serve can thrive.
Bailey has experience in nonprofit work, philanthropic work, and grassroots advocacy. Prior to joining the S&W team, Bailey worked for a family foundation, where she assisted in conducting research, identifying emerging nonprofits internationally, and organizing fundraising events.
Recent S&W Projects
- College of Physicians of Philadelphia
- Ursuline Academy
- Penn AC Rowing Association
- Children’s Scholarship Fund
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology – Temple University
- Master’s Degree in Public Policy – Temple University