SENIOR CONSULTANTS – DEVELOPMENT & STAFFSOLUTIONS (CONTRACT)
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Senior Consultant works within the Development Consulting and StaffSolutions™ practices. S&W consultants serve on several project teams at any given time and are considered for transitional staffing opportunities, as needed.
This is a remote position.
Frequent regional travel (primarily in the Washington D.C. area, but could include VA, MD, DE, PA, and NJ. Some opportunities to travel nationally may be presented.)
Minimum of 10 Years Professional Experience Required
- Capital, Endowment, and Comprehensive Campaigns (Planning & Implementation)
- Audits and Assessments
- Strategic Planning
- Strategic Development and Membership Plans
- Board Development, Education, and Coaching
- Strategy and Benchmarking
- Cases for Support
- Transitional Staffing
- Bachelor’s degree required; CFRE preferred
- Commitment to highest standards of excellence and to advancing the mission of nonprofit clients.
- Extensive nonprofit development experience required, serving in at least one position at manager level or higher.
- Capital campaign and significant major gifts experience preferred.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with all levels of staff, volunteers, donors, and prospective donors.
- Must have the judgment to manage relationships with clients and to anticipate problems.
- Excellent skills in the following: organization, verbal and written communications, proofreading, file management, and teamwork.
- Self-starter capable of prioritizing multiple, ongoing, and competing responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines, manage multiple tasks, and be resourceful.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with constituent databases (Raiser’s Edge, DonorPerfect, etc.) preferred.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to Ionye Smith, Human Resources Manager – email@example.com