HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER (FTE)
Schultz & Williams is seeking a full or part-time Human Resources Manager to work in our Philadelphia office. This position involves the adoption and oversight of a more robust HR program at Schultz & Williams.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years’ experience in a human resources environment
The Human Resources Manager will be tasked with overseeing all aspects of HR at Schultz & Williams.
- Refreshing Employee policies and ensuring employees follow all policies and procedures
- Assessing reports provided by team leaders to determine employee performance and training needs
- Suggesting changes in policies and procedures based on employee and company needs
- Researching compensation standards set by industry and governing bodies in order to create salary structures and administer employee benefits
- Creating recruitment plans, interview schedules and evaluation standards in accordance with HR methodologies and labor laws
- Liaise with external benefit providers to handle day to day administration of S&W benefit plans
- Overseeing exit interviews and procedures
- Generating official internal documents such as offer letters, employment agreements, salary adjustment and disciplinary notices
- Creating onboarding plans and educating newly hired employees on HR policies, internal procedures and regulations
- Managing the employee evaluation process
- Taking appropriate disciplinary action against employees who violate rules and regulations and addressing employee grievances
- Serve as firm’s point person in our commitment to DEI
Advanced Knowledge Preferred:
- Knowledge of administrative tasks and responsibilities
- Excellent leadership, training and developmental skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Expert in labor laws set by governing authorities and organizations
- Ability to comprehend complex language, theories and methodologies
- Time management and organizational skills
- Leadership and coaching skills
- Strong empathy and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Office & Adobe suites
Salary & Benefits
- Salary Range: $70,000 – $85,000
- Benefits Include: paid time off; paid holidays; medical, dental & vision insurance; health savings plan; employer contribution to 401(k)
S&W is committed to equitable practices in hiring and welcomes different backgrounds and perspectives to our team including age, race, ethnicity, gender identity and sexual orientation.
Powering Missions That Matter, StaffSolutions and ElevateNP are trademarks of Schultz & Williams.
Copyright © Schultz & Williams, All rights reserved.