Schultz & Williams is seeking a full-time Executive/Office Assistant to work in our Philadelphia office. This position will be primarily in-office and will serve as link between internal departments and will be responsible for basic office management duties.
- Bachelor’s degree completed or candidacy
- 1-3 years’ experience in a professional office setting
Provide staff support to firm Partner, Vice Presidents and several development consultants and associates. This may include:
- Aid in preparation of proposals and reports
- Handling phone calls, mail and email correspondence
- Meeting scheduling, calendar management and coordination of client project activities with appropriate staff
- Project support, including:
- preparing meeting materials
- conducting research
- preparing compilations of study interviews and report appendices
- preparing and proofing documents and presentations
- File contracts with appropriate state agencies
- Aid in maintaining accurate revenue projections
Provide General office administrative duties. This includes:
- Scanning and filing materials
- Updating sales/project management database
- General phone coverage for office
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies
- Microsoft 365 Suite
- Windows OS
- Adobe Acrobat DC
Salary & Benefits
- Salary Range: $50,000 – $60,000
- Benefits Include: paid time off; paid holidays; medical, dental & vision insurance; health savings plan; employer contribution to 401(k).
S&W is committed to equitable practices in hiring and welcomes different backgrounds and perspectives to our team including age, race, ethnicity, gender identity and sexual orientation.
Powering Missions That Matter, StaffSolutions and ElevateNP are trademarks of Schultz & Williams.
Copyright © Schultz & Williams, All rights reserved.