S&W is seeking to hire a consultant who will be responsible for executing data analytics and data segmentation in support of ongoing direct response and membership projects as well as program assessments and audits. This position supports multiple account management teams and plays a critical role in the success of client programs.
The ideal candidate is a client-focused problem solver who enjoys transforming information into clear, actionable insights that support strategic fundraising efforts.
- Extract and aggregate fundraising data and build out various reports across multiple client programs of varying scales and stages to measure program performance, pipeline development, campaign performance, donor/member retention, and donor/member engagement.
- Utilize interaction tracking tools to collect, analyze, and report on constituent journeys and touchpoints.
- Organize and present information in both customized and standardized reports.
- Transform data into actionable insights and communicate these insights to team members and clients utilizing data visualization tools to maximize storytelling.
- Conduct prospect pool analysis utilizing wealth screening and predictive modeling tools.
- Execute the creation of segmented lists and other data needed to run client campaigns.
- Serve as an enthusiastic and solutions-oriented team member across S&W service lines for multiple clients.
- Contribute to the growth of the Data Analytics & Development Operations service line through the development of new offerings, reports, and insights.
- Support Data Analytics & Development Operations team in automating and standardizing reporting and documenting reporting procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- 5-7 years’ experience in data management and analysis in an agency or nonprofit setting required.
- Experience with direct response and membership required.
- Familiarity with donor database products (e.g. Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge, Salesforce, DonorPerfect, Tessitura, Altru) preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data for trends and patterns, interpret data within the context of fundraising priorities, and effectively translate actionable results to client stakeholders.
- Strong ability to track and synthesize data from multiple sources across different contexts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively in both in-person and remote settings.
- Exceptional ability to work collaboratively within a team environment.
- Experience transforming data in the Microsoft products suite, or similar.
Reports to: Vice President, Data Analytics & Development Operations
Salary Range: $70,000 – $80,000
To apply for this position:
Please submit your resume to Ionye Smith, Human Resources Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org