S&W is seeking experienced data analysts for contract work supporting client engagements through employing data for fundraising reporting and analysis.
The ideal candidate is a client-focused problem solver who enjoys transforming data into clear, actionable insights that support strategic fundraising efforts.
Data Analysis and Reporting:
- Extract and aggregate fundraising data and build out various reports across multiple client programs of varying scales and stages to measure program performance, pipeline development, campaign performance, donor retention, and donor engagement.
- Utilize interaction tracking tools to collect, analyze, and report on constituent journeys and touchpoints.
- Organize and present information in both customized and standardized reports.
- Transform data into actionable insights and communicate these insights to team members and clients utilizing data visualization tools to maximize storytelling.
Prospect Identification, Prioritization, & Segmentation:
- Conduct prospect pool analysis utilizing wealth screening and predictive modeling tools.
- Provide portfolio management services.
- Develop prospect pipeline management processes and manage client pipelines.
- Conduct relationship mapping services.
- Execute the creation of segmented lists and other data needed to run client campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Nonprofit experience is required.
- 3-5 years experience in data management and analysis in a nonprofit setting required.
- Experience in membership-based organizations a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data for trends and patterns,interpret data within the context of fundraising priorities, and effectively translate actionable results to client stakeholders.
- Strong ability to track and synthesize data from multiple sources across different contexts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively in both in-person and remote settings.
- Exceptional ability to work collaboratively within a team environment.
- Experience transforming data in the Microsoft products suite, or similar.
- Familiarity with donor database products (g. Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge, Salesforce, DonorPerfect, Tessitura, Altru) preferred.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to Ionye Smith, Human Resources Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org