Philadelphia, PA. Remote/hybrid options possible.
Account Lead: Account Executive
Schultz & Williams is seeking an experienced Account Executive to work with a range of nonprofit clients. This is a mid-level position that will lead the account team, manage client relationships, and drive the overall fundraising strategy, campaign planning and execution, and high-level program analysis for fundraising and membership clients.
Serve as client advocate and internal expert on each client’s goals and programs
- Provide high-level strategic direction and planning for a range of non-profit clients
- Set short and long-term strategic goals in partnership with team and your clients; document recommendations and final decisions in written strategy memos
- Use data and fundraising experience to develop, project, manage and execute multi-channel direct marketing fundraising campaigns
- Drive thought leadership and innovative ideas to improve program performance
- Work collaboratively to guide creative process (copy and design); manage team on creative execution ensuring alignment with strategy goals and fundraising best practices
- Guide audience strategy for all client efforts, across all appropriate channels
- Lead analysis for clients, including file-level reporting, campaign analysis, and other strategic reports.
- Work effectively in a matrixed environment with internal and external partners and vendors
- Actively and professionally promote S&W in the direct response industry, and continually research, identify and pursue viable sales opportunities
- At least 3-5 years direct marketing/fundraising experience with excellent understanding of multi-channel direct response processes, donor engagement and development, and strategic analysis
- Experience working with and for nonprofit organizations (membership program and annual giving experience desired)
- Knowledge of and relationships in direct response fundraising and donor development communities
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint , and Adobe Acrobat
- Experience with fundraising platforms, software, CRMs and databases
- Superior communication abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Resourceful; able to work under pressure and lead a team
- Excellent organizational and project/time management skills
Salary Range: $55K-$65K
S&W provides a competitive benefits package. Benefits Include: paid time off; paid holidays; medical, dental & vision insurance; health savings plan; employer contribution to 401(k).
S&W is committed to equitable practices in hiring and welcome different backgrounds and perspectives to our team including age, race, ethnicity, gender identity and sexual orientation.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to Ionye Smith, Human Resources Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org